Monday, September 04, 2006

Pinky and Lindsay

Two weeks ago, my housemate and I bought Pinky and Lindsay on impulse. The first time we let them out, they poo-ed and pee-ed all over the place. Never cleaned so much after another being before in my life... it was so funny how the bunnies slipped out from our fingers when we attempted to catch them.

So why did we name them Pinky and Lindsay? Pinky was my idea... cos the lighter colored one was just so silly and S-L-O-W. He's timid too, actually very timid. Between the two bunnies, Pinky was so much harder to tame. But both are so funny - and when we let them out, they actually hopped and ran - almost like they were doing some stunt shows - as if they were entertaining us.

And why Lindsay? Ask Hueiweun - she has so much favoritism for this darker grey bunny that I am worried that Pinky will develop a complex ;-) But Lindsay is really the brainier one... very smart, very adventurous, and adorable. Erm, ok I have my favorite too.

People say keeping pets are therapeutic. **I haven't thought about the deep stuff yet, so pets are just pets at this stage.** Even the part where you clean the pee and poo - makes me feel like I am capable of love that is somewhat unconditional too.

2 comments:

hweun said...

haha...sorry..i just can't help it. I simply love Linsay more! cause she doesn't poo as much as pinky whenever she comes out to play, and she listens!

hweun said...

haha..what happened, tam:?